Though vacationing in Bhutan can be expensive, you should never miss an opportunity to admire the scenic beauties and feel the calmness of the untouched nature. The best way to travel to Bhutan is through a travel agent who is travel agents in Bhutan so that you have all the documentations done and have no problems while going through the Immigration Control.
Finding a hotel on your own can also be very difficult, since you won’t be having much of an idea. If you still want to do things yourself, we’ll help you with top 5 best hotels in Bhutan which can considering while planning a holiday in Bhutan:
- Uma Paro Bhutan: Uma Paro, part of the COMO Hotels and Resorts is one of the best hotels in Bhutan that has 29 well appointed rooms. This hotel offers 5-star services and facilities and is very conveniently located in the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan. If you are an adventure loving person, organized excursions for mountain biking, horseback riding and hiking can be arranged by the hotel. It also offers superior meeting and conference facilities. You can also pamper yourself at the Spa. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, fitness centre, fine dining on site, etc. So this is the best place if you want to have a lavish holiday.
Image Credit: theluxurytravelexpert.com
2. Amankora, Paro: Amankora, part of Amanresorts have catered to guests from all over the world. The warmth and care exhibited by the staffs is the best things that travellers admire. The rooms are very well decorated and are provided with all kinds of modern facilities. The rooms also offer stunning views, so you can enjoy the natural beauty of Bhutan without even having to step out. You can shop for souvenirs for your loved ones from the gift shop which has Bhutanese handicrafts, textiles and clothes. You can relax and unwind at the Spa and take advantage of the complimentary high-speed Internet access. The restaurant in bhutan specialises in Indian, Western and Bhutanese dishes which is a treat for your taste-buds.
Image Credit: www.carrier.co.uk
3. Taj Tashi: Conviniently located in the heart of Bhutan, Hotel Taj Tashi has 66 rooms that offer majestic views of the mountain valleys. The hotel has a traditional Bhutanese architectural design and is well known to satisfy the guests with the 5-star services and facilities. The rooms are a blend of modernity and tradition and are spacious along with having amenities that will make you feel at home. The restaurant serves regional delicacies and beverages along with Continental and Asian specialities.
Image Credit: www.hotelengine.in
4. Hotel Norbuling: Located in the heart of Thimphu town, hotel Norbuling is a 3-star hotel with well decorated and spacious rooms. Each room is provided with a king sized bed, LED TV, minibar, separate seating area and a work table. You can choose from executive or deluxe rooms. The Gaga restaurant is located on ground floor and offers Continental and Asian cuisines. The other facilities include Spa facility, car rental, doctor on call, room heaters, etc.
Image Credit: www.tripadvisor.in
5. Druk Hotel Thimphu: Located in the heart of Thimphu, Druk Hotel is a 4-star deluxe hotel that has well appointed spacious Deluxe Rooms to Luxury Suites. The restaurant offers authentic Chinese, Thai, continental, Indian and Bhutanese cuisines that can be savoured along with your favourite drink. Other facilities include free internet, fitness centre, room service, and free parking.
So if you are planning to have a luxurious and lavish holiday in Bhutan never forget to check out these above mentioned hotels.