Planning your wedding can be stressful, but now that the wedding over, it’s time for the honeymoon – some of the best moments you’ll spend with your spouse. So choose a destination that will allow you to enjoy each other’s company without any interruption and help you relax and rejuvenate after the tiresome rituals. The best honeymoon destinations are serene hill-stations and places like Bhutan where you can enjoy the scenic beauties, click awesome pictures in the nature and have the best “We Time”.
Image Credit: blog.bhutanluxurytour.com
So if you’re planning your honeymoon in Bhutan, it’s suggested that you make the arrangements well in advance. You will need to select hotels that offer exclusive honeymoon packages for bhutan and special services to make your trip memorable. Here are some tips that’ll help you to choose the best accommodations and make your other half cherish it all her lifetime.
- Make sure you involve your fiancé/ fiancée while planning your honeymoon. It should be a holiday that both of you would love.
- Decide on a budget. Honeymoon in Bhutan can be a bit expensive, considering the mandatory charges levied by the Bhutanese Government. Check out hotels providing offers for honeymoon couples. You can also check out honeymoon packages. Weddings mean huge investments so make your honeymoon plans accordingly.
- You have hundreds of Bhutan honeymoon packages to choose from, but the best package would be the one which includes everything from travel arrangements, accommodations, meals, sightseeing, etc. While travelling to Bhutan you’ll have to complete a number of formalities, so if you just want to enjoy each other’s company, leave the rest to a travel agents who plans honeymoon packages.
Image Credit: www.tierrasvivas.com
- Check amenities provided by Hotel. Choose hotels that have special honeymoon suites. Special deals that offer couple massages, room decoration, complimentary drinks/ cake can make your holiday special. Also check whether they can arrange for candle-lit dinners.
- Check reviews and ask for references: It your honeymoon and you want it to be the best. So before you finalize a deal, read online reviews about hotels that you are considering. User reviews are a great way to evaluate hotels and deals. You can also discuss with family and friends who have recently been to Bhutan. Check the hotel websites and get in touch with them to have a better idea about the deals.
- Research on the activities that you can do as a couple. If you are an adventurous couple, look for activities like trekking, mountain biking, etc.
Image Credit: goldenchairtravels.blogspot.com
To make things easier you can to go a travel agent and ask for customized honeymoon packages. Travel agents like Shah Tours have pre-planned Bhutan honeymoon packages and can have them customized according to your needs. They take care of everything on your behalf so that you can relax and enjoy each other’s company. They also make sure you have the best time together and come back with a lot of memories.